Vehicle Service & Repairs
We offer a highly qualified professional, cost effective alternative to the dealerships and dealer scheduled servicing; without affecting new car warranties. Although we specialise in European vehicles like, Volvo, BMW, Audi, Saab, VW and Mercedes Benz we also service and repair all other non-European vehicles and 4WDs.
Our aim is to keep your prestige vehicle in optimum condition with safety as an absolute priority and focus. We use genuine parts and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts. However, as an independent workshop we can also offer aftermarket, reconditioned and second hand parts if required.
All log book servicing is carried out to the highest manufacturer’s specifications using only superior genuine parts and quality Mobil 1 oils and lubricants. We also:
- Use the latest diagnostic equipment and specialised tools.
- Provide up-front estimates before any major service or repairs.
- Offer free advice on all vehicles, service, maintenance, repairs.
- Provide a guarantee and warranty on all parts and labour.
From the moment you drop your car into Perth Swedish Auto Centre our founder/owner Dick Anza will make you feel at home. You will deal directly with our Service Manager or Operations Manager and you’re welcome to talk with your technician at any time. If requested, we can document your service/repair with photos of replaced parts and or problem areas for your ultimate piece of mind; or simply for educational purposes.
Free Loan Car and Guest Lounge
We offer a free loan car for your convenience (conditions apply) as well as a comfortable, quiet guest lounge with a television, tea/coffee and complimentary WIFI, so you can relax or work while you wait.
A Little Extra
Perth Swedish Auto Centre Service & Repair FordXR5 vehicles (they have been built using a Volvo engine, so we enjoy helping our Ford customers) and are happy contributors to the www.fordxr5turbo.com forum.
Pre-Purchase Inspections: Perth Swedish Auto Centre can inspect a vehicle from bumper to bumper and provide you with an honest unbiased opinion on the condition of the Mechanical, Electrical, Engine / Body, Tyres, Brakes, Transmission, Fittings and Features of your prospective purchase. A pre-purchase inspection from us ensures;
- You have no unexpected surprises about your vehicles true value or safety
- You know about any previous accident damage and the effect it may have on this vehicle
- You’re aware of the full condition of the vehicle; so any immediate repairs can be taken into consideration with your price negotiation
- You know upfront what is and is not covered by warranty due to accident or previous repairs
- Vehicle Safety Checks
- Insurance Quotes
- Towing Services
- Windscreen Replacements
- Car Detailing
- Fleet Car Servicing
- Performance Modifications
- FREE! End of Warranty Check